Alianza Americas and Presente.org invite you to join an immigrant-led strategy briefing, and to help coordinate solidarity-based efforts across the country, in response to the latest attacks by racist governors on migrant communities. This Wednesday 9/21 at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. CT.
The briefing will feature leaders from migrant-led organizations and allies who have been assisting migrants in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other key areas of the country.
We will continue to resist these governors’ racist political ploys that push an anti-immigrant agenda and infuse fear and hate in receiving cities. Our goal is to come together to strategize on how we can collectively disrupt the inhumane actions governors are taking, while affirming the full human rights of migrants.
Much love and thank you for your ongoing solidarity and collaboration. Please share the zoom link with anyone you think should attend: https://bit.ly/3UldBSK
- Alianza Americas’ statement:
- Recent news articles:
- Undocumented immigrants bused to Chicago: ‘We’re asking for your help tonight in support of the migrants’
- Federal covid aid could have helped Florida pay for migrant flights
- D.C. mayor declares emergency as Republican governors send migrant buses to Washington
- Enviar a las personas solicitantes de asilo en autobuses por todo el país es inhumano