National Leadership Assembly 2018
Alianza Americas held its 2018 Asamblea de Liderazgo (Member Leadership Assembly) on November 9-11, 2018 in Washington DC. Convened in the wake of high-stakes Midterm elections, the exodus of thousands of Central American families from their home countries, and threats to migrant unity, the Asamblea came at a critical time.
The Asamblea gathered representatives of immigrant-led member organizations representing more than 150,000 families and dozens of communities in thirteen states across the US. The biennial gathering, now in its 13th year, connects Alianza Americas’ members in sharing experiences, learning from one another, evaluating progress and setting the direction for the network.
– Learn more about the 2018 Asamblea
– See highlights from the 2018 public plenary, featuring Reps. Chuy Garcia (IL-4) and Jim McGovern (MA-2)
– See photos of 2018 Asamblea participants
– Become a member and make your voice heard at future Asamblea gatherings
– Support our 2020 Asamblea as a sponsor